Sunbanks Resort - Little known Secret Location
By Penny L. Taylor
Published: 03/31/10 Topics: Comments: 0
The weather warmed up so I took a drive over to Banks Lake a few days ago. Never heard of it? Well I would like to introduce you to a location you might never know about but really should visit one day. It is a really stupendous summer destination. Let me give you the details:
- Sunbanks Resort is smack dab in the middle of Washington state. An easy drive from Western Washington and anywhere in the Northwest.
- On a lake the size of Lake Washington. A Mecca for swimming, water skiing, personal watercraft, fishing and power boating.
- The terrain looks like the great Arizona desert destinations with sheer granite walls all around.
- Summers are toasty hot, but the big draw is that the lake water is amazingly warm. Far warmer than Lake Chelan or the Columbia River lakes.
The resort has big new villas, cabins and even some camping. And you can see them all at this website (SunbanksSunspots.com)SunbanksSunspots.com. >There are photos from every angle and good rates. Give Sunspots a call 8am and 8pm everyday of the year. 888-628-8989.
Author: Penny L. Taylor, Istay Organization
Blog #: 0146 – 03/31/10
- Covid-19 Virus
- Mount Rainier WA
- Ocean Shores WA
- Property Management
- Self Improvement
- Sunspots Vacation Rentals
- Vacation Rental Association
- Vacation Rental Management
- Vacation Rentals
- Vortex Managers